Introducing VBC WildFire 1/10 Touring Car
Race developed torsional chassis for maximum performance for any types of tracks and sizes.
The main chassis and upper deck were developed from highly sophisticated CAD system which simulates the actual chassis roll during low and high speed corners with varies track layout parameters. The chassis shape was then derived to provide enough flex for fast corners yet rigid enough during high speed straight line especially for today's high powered brushless system.
Narrow chassis designed to move the weight as close to the center line as possible to increase steering response with adjustable low profile carbon fiber battery mounting system.
Light weight true spinning gear differentials system with self developed front and rear belts make our drive train system one of the smoothest in the market.
We even developed our own screws! These special designed screws are to withstand the impact of RC car racing. The shape our screws are specially contoured to "lock" the chassis with a sound of 'click'.
Low profile 3mm carbon fiber front and rear shock towers for lowest CG possible.
Light weight 7075 aluminum ultra smooth oil filled shocks offers smooth suspension operations.
7075 aluminum front and rear suspension mounts.
Light weight carbon fiber stabilizer plate.
Light weight, high crash resistance and stiff VBC Racing formulated composite suspension parts to maintain proper geometry during hard corners and withstand torsional deformity under pressure.
Hardened steel CVD with pin retainer to ensure smooth operation throughout the race.
Unique composite ball connecters(optional ball connector wrench sold separately) and 7075 aluminum turnbuckles with directional markings.
Precision one piece high quality 7075 aluminum low CG motor/spur mount with motor heat sink fins.
Two piece 7075 aluminum inner arm mounts to improve handling during corners and to eliminate chassis tweaks.
Unique center pulley/spur shaft with pin locking mechanism.
VBC Racing designed the car with racers in mind. We know it is always a problem when adjusting the belt tensions on today's car, with our WildFire, all you need to do is slightly unscrew the bottom 2.5mm screws and turn the yellow tensioner rings, tighten the 2.5mm screws and you are done!
Front and rear suspension arms are with four points shocks settings
Light weight and highly durable front spool with high precision machined spool shaft.
Light weight front bumper with transponder cut out. Optional carbon fiber top bumper plate with transponder mount.We love RC racing! We believe everyone should enjoy this sport, being affordable is also very important. Our WildFire is also one of the most affordable competition grade touring car in the market, but we do not compromise on quality. We use top grade 7075 aluminum, USA carbon fiber and Japanese composite materials throughout the car.
VBC Racing WildFire 1/10 4WD touring car features:
- 2.5mm USA Graphite Chassis
- 2.0mm USA Graphite Upper Deck
- 3.0mm USA Graphite Front and Rear Shock Towers
- Adjustable Battery Mounts
- 7075 Aluminum low CG steering system with ball bearings
- 7075 Aluminum front and rear lower arm mounts
- 7075 Aluminum low CF motor mount with heat dispense design
- All 7075 Aluminum turnbuckles, connector balls
- Ultra smooth rear gear differentials with 7075 drive cups
- High precision front spool
- 7075 aluminum hex wheel adapter with offset markings
- 7075 Aluminum 4 settings adjustable top roll center mounts
- Full ball bearings
- 7075 Aluminum center belt tensioner with ball bearings
- VBC Racing silk smooth front and rear drive belts
- Harden steel CVDs
- VBC Racing composite front/rear suspension arms, steering blocks, C-hubs, rear uprights and ball connectors
* This kit does not include wheels, tire inserts and tires